NDC have vast experience in providing design and consultancy services across a wide range of building sectors: public, commercial, health, education, retail, and leisure. We provide services from concept through to detailed design and our in-depth understanding of buildings and infrastructure enables us to guide and influence appropriate decision making at each stage.
Our specialist building services design engineers have the knowledge and skills to develop solutions beyond conventional disciplinary boundaries to derive realistic and future-focused solutions for all our Clients.
The operation of buildings accounts for a significant proportion of carbon emissions and contributes to the effect of climate change. Our design techniques enhance sustainability by minimising resource and energy use. Our extensive experience utilising dynamic thermal modelling alongside Building Information Modelling (BIM), will result in buildings that are comfortable, efficient and attractive for the people who use and maintain them.
Some of the key building design services we offer include:
- Building services engineering design and consultancy
- Performance design and specification
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Performance Modelling
- Infrastructure Design
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Public health design
- High and Low voltage systems, distribution boards and switchgear
- Daylight and Sunlight Studies and artificial lighting
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Vertical Transportation, Communications, Fire, Security & Lightning Protection
NDC can also offer project management services to assist you to deliver your project to time, cost and quality standards.